Adding Guardrail to any facility is extremely important. Industrial Guardrail is installed to protect the most critical assets around the shop, including valuable machinery, vulnerable areas, and the most important asset, the workers. That is why proper installation is so important and why Ideal Shield offers four very reliable installation options for its Industrial Guardrail options including the Standard Guardrail, Heavy-Duty Guardrail, and Pallet Rack Guardrail systems.
However, there is one installation process that offers a little more. That is the Core & Drop installation process, which is more than just a stronger install option.
Check out the Benefits of Core & Drop Guardrail Installation:
– Cost-effective & time-efficient installation
– Stronger installation option compared to base-plated installation
– Removable and reusable application for when floor layouts change
– Eliminate concrete backfill – guardrail does not need to be propped while concrete is curing
– Minimal deflection offers a slight flex option; allows for closer installation and maximized floor space
– Easy and precise hole placement with template guide (available upon request)
– Provided floor sleeves assist in concrete protection upon impact
Note: Core & Drop installation processes are slightly different between Rack Guards and Heavy Duty Guardrail.
Core & Drop installation will save you money on maintenance, painting, and replacement costs. And you really can’t do much better than that when it comes to reliable Industrial Guardrail Systems.
For more information on our Core & Drop installation process or any of our Guardrail options, please contact the experienced and knowledgeable Ideal Shield sales team today!