Ideal Shield’s Parking Block uses the newest technology on the market. Polypropylene mold-injected skin with expanded polypropylene beads reduce the weight while the parking block remains as tough as concrete. Ideal Shield’s parking block offers superior durability – 80% lighter than conventional concrete competitors! Standard colors are yellow, blue and gray. Standard nameplates are handicap, vistors and reserved.
Our parking block is made of an injection molded polypropylene skin filled with expanded polypropylene beads. The result is a 6 lb parking block that is easy for one person to install, but durable enough to withstand extreme temperatures and every day wear and tear. Because of the lightweight design, it can ship in a box individually or a truckload.
• Lightweight, yet durable – ONLY 6 LBS
• NEVER PAINT
• Parking blocks can ship individually or on a pallet
• Simple, one person installation
• Heat and cold tested
• Chemicals will not leach back into the environment
• Manufactured from post-consumer and post-industrial recycled plastic
• Mold on graphics signage will never fade or peel
• Parking block can be reground and recycled back into the manufactured process
To learn more about the newest parking block innovation from Ideal Shield, click here